Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Strawberry Longan ♥

25th day of April, 2010
It was one Sunday afternoon, when my friend Roselle moved apartment from Jurong to Outram Park. After hours of unpacking and arranging her closet, she realized she needed a new bed sheet and so we decided to wander around Smith Street (Chinatown) as it was just few minutes away from where she is staying. After she bought what she wanted, I asked her whether we could grab some desserts at second level first before we head back to her place and she agreed.

She ordered Ice Kachang (was it?) & I had this - strawberry longan. I love strawberries. I actually wanted strawberry milk ice but since they didn't have it I settled with this. It was equally nice but "intriguing". Roselle and I were both wondering what those "eyes-looking-small-things" were, so we asked the Auntie selling it, but she didn't know what they are as well. They are seeds, YES! but seeds of what? Until now it is still a mystery to us!





View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment